Trying a new look on Rayna for tomorrow, she is excited about her speech at school.
Friday, June 8, 2012
Summer time is here and we have to be sure that we do everything in our power to keep our children's hair healthy under these hot muggy conditions of the summer weather. There are 6 tips that I follow during the summer to be sure that Rayna keeps her hair healthy in the heat.
1. Moisturize Your Hair DAILY
- being that we already know that keeping the hair moisturized is the key to healthy hair, well during these hot summer days the sun drys our hair out. Some recommended products are Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, or Olive Oil.
2. Drink plenty of WATER
- water is very important to our body in many ways and yes it helps keep our hair healthy.
3. DON'T allow your hair to DRY out
- stay away from products with alcohol, sulfur, and formaldehyde
4. USE deep conditioner every two weeks
-be sure to wash it out
5. Try to avoid HEATING appliances.
-if it is a must that you use heat, be sure to use a heat protecting oil
6. DON'T go swimming without a swim cap.
-Remember to always wash and condition your hair afterwards.